Cricket Practice Cages and Nets
sportsequip.co.uk can supply and install cricket cages and nets, surfaces and a range of cricket equipment suitable for club use. We frequently supply our cricket cages and netting to local authorities, schools, colleges, clubs and to private individuals with large gardens, often in conjunction with an artificial cricket surface.
In addition to our supply and installation service we have split our Cricket Cages / Nets section into five sub-sections:
- Freestanding Cricket Cages - Manufactured from steel or aluminium, a range of freestanding and wheelaway cricket cages, suitable for use in clubs and schools.
- Socketed Cricket Cages - Winch cricket net systems, designed for venues where grounds need to be well maintained and modular 'Parks' cricket cages that allow up to 6 batting lanes. Supply only or supply and installation service available on all socketed cricket cages.
- Traditional Wooden Pole Cricket Nets and Components - A more traditional wooden pole and guy rope net system. Single bay systems that are easy to erect and dismantle. Replacement components also available.
- Cricket Cage Netting and Accessories - Replacement cricket cage netting, available per linear metre in either knotted or knotless netting styles. Ground pegs, hooks and netting clips are available that will work with the majority of cricket cages and cricket net systems on the market.
- Cricket Portanets - A low cost cricket net system that can act as ball stop or divider net. Easy to erect and dismantle. Can be used in conjunction with other Portanets to provide more configurations.
Have a question?
For replacement parts for an existing cricket cage or netting system, or if you have a question about any of the cricket cages on offer at sportsequip.co.uk, then please contact us on 01858 545789.
Read more on the sportsequip.co.uk blog