Timber Fitness Trails | Physical Training (PT) Trails | Trim Trails
sportsequip.co.uk are the UK's leading supplier and installer of treated round log adults timber fitness trails, or 'Outdoor Green Gyms' as they are also known. Designed for use by secondary school aged pupils, adults, cadets and the MOD we have installed many courses around the UK. References for our previous fitness trail installations are available upon request.
Look at our downloads section for technical trail support data sheets including individual exercise station CAD layout drawings, specifications and maintenance recommendations.
At sportsequip.co.uk we regard our treated Fitness Trails as specialised pieces of adult's sports equipment and not just as upscaled pieces of children's play equipment.
Why you should contact sportsequip.co.uk for Timber Fitness Trails?
- sportsequip.co.uk design, manufacture and install the widest range of Fitness Trail exercise stations in either 5" round log or quarter sawn tanalised timbers.
- For institutions, the army, the MOD and supervised areas we also offer a range of more demanding PT Trails (Physical Training Trails).
- We can customise, adapt or build special exercise units to suit your requirements or site.
- We offer all our Trim Trails on a supply only basis or with full installation.
- We have a range of standard station indicator signs and custom design bespoke Trail Data Board signs.
- We offer a full range of surfacing options through our 'Compliant' range including full safer surfacing to European play standards.
- We use British home grown timbers from FSC managed and approved sources.
- We are members of SAPCA, the UK's main sports trade association (Sport and Play Construction Association).
If you are looking for advice and help on Trim Trails, PT Trails or Trail Signs please telephone us now on 01858 545789.
Read more on the sportsequip.co.uk blog