Senior Football Nets
Online football equipment specialists sportsequip.co.uk sell one of the best ranges of full size football nets in the UK. Full size / senior football nets are for the 11-a-side game for goals that measure 24' x 8' or 7.3m x 2.4m.
Our full size football nets are suitable for use on grass or synthetic pitches and for socketed or freestanding, steel or aluminium football goals. We also sell football net clips and net pegs.
Our net range includes 2.5mm, 3mm and 4mm thicknesses, with 120mm mesh size. Nets are typically white, but two colour nets, striped nets with horizontal or diagonal stripes and hexagonal mesh nets are also available.
We can supply football nets to suit goals with 'D' shaped 'continental' style backirons, 'international' back irons, or straight runback nets - where nets go from the cross bar straight down to the ground:
- Continental Football Nets - The most popular, standard nets for goals with 'D' shaped back iron net supports.
- International Football Nets - Nets for international goal back irons which run from the crossbar down to the ground.
- Box Shaped Nets - Tied back nets for use with UEFA and FIFA style back supports.
- Weighted Football Nets - Specialist nets for use on 3G and artificial pitches, specifically with Harrod's aluminium Portagoals and Edwards Sports freestanding football goals.
- Straight Runback Nets - Football nets where nets run from the cross bar straight down to the ground. For goals with no back irons or net supports.
Why should you buy your Full Sized Football Nets from online net specialists sportsequip.co.uk?
- sportsequip.co.uk are a leading on line supplier of Football Goals, Football Nets and Football Ground equipment to clubs, schools and local authorities in the UK.
- sportsequip.co.uk constantly trawl through the suppliers and product options available and pre select only the best value and the best quality football nets and soccer nets readily available in the UK today.
- We aim to offer the commonest Football nets from stock wherever possible.
- For our customers peace of mind we offer only equipment from the most reputable UK suppliers and UK manufacturers.
- We sell a comprehensive range of complementary football goals, nets and grounds equipment to suit all budgets and standards of play.
- All products are delivered direct to your door. FREE delivery within England, Wales and Southern Scotland.
- We are long standing members of the Sports and Play Construction Association (SAPCA).
'The Rules of the Game' published by St. Martins Press, describes Association Football as … 'a ball game played by two teams, each of 11 players. The object of the game is to put the ball into the opponent's goal, and the winning team is the one that scores the greater number of goals'.
If you're looking for special or specific piece of football equipment, please telephone us now on 01858 545789.
Read more on the sportsequip.co.uk blog