Harrod UK pitch shelters can be seen across the UK at a wide range of sports clubs and high profile sporting venues. Harrod UK's Premier Curved Team Shelters were used at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
To make selection of pitch shelters easier, this section has been divided into four sub-sections:
- FibreTech Team Shelters - Harrod UK's latest team shelter design. For 5 or 10 people. One piece, impact resistant fibreglass and polyester resin composite construction.
- Premier Curved Players/Officials Shelters - The 'Premier Curved' range of team shelters can seat 8, 10 or 12 players. Shelters to seat two officials are also available. Choice of seat colours and freestanding /fixed variations.
- Aluminium Team Shelters - A cheaper alternative to the Premier Curved range of pitch shelters, the Aluminium Team Shelter are suitable for either 5 or 8 people. Freestanding and socketed options.
- Elite & Superior London 2012 Shelters - As used at the London 2012 Olympic Games, Harrod UK's range of Superior and Elite shelters are top of the range shelters, suitable for use in high profile sports venues.
- Pitch Shelter Anchors - For safety, all freestanding pitch shelters must be anchored correctly at all times. These pitch shelter anchors are suitable for anchoring any of Harrod UK's freestanding team shelters.
For more information about Harrod UK team shelters, please contact us on 01858 545789.
Read more on the sportsequip.co.uk blog