Pitchside Barriers, Fences & Surrounds
Eonomic Barrier System using the unique cost saving Turf Screw. Suitable for use at a wide range of venues & clubs
Semi-permanent 2m high netting system, for use at football training grounds & academies
Lightweight and portable 90m long temporary touchline spectator barrier
Perimeter pole mounted ball stop netting systems
Harrod UK Crowd Protection Ball Stop System components, designed for pre-match warm us
Rebound barriers as supplied for the 2012 Paralympics
Harrod UK Pitchside Equipment
In addition to their more familiar ranges of goal posts and nets, Harrod UK also offer a range of pitchside equipment. If you require installation of perimeter netting systems or crowd barriers, please contact us for further information.
This selection of pitchside equipment has been split into five sub-sections:
- Spectator Barrier Sysytem - Quick, easy & eonomic Barrier System using the unique and clever cost saving Turf Screw.Semi-permanent 2m high netting system, for use atfootball training grounds & academies
- Football Pitch Divider Netting System - Simple, semi-permanent 2m high netting system for use at football training grounds & training academies
- Pitchside Barriers - Temporary crowd barriers, quick to erect and dismantle.
- Perimeter Pole Systems - Excellent for training grounds and shared pitches, nets can be lowered and raised as required to create an effective ball stop system.
- Crowd Protection Ball Stop Systems - Designed as a lightweight, temporary ball stop system that helps protect crowds from stray balls during pre-match warm ups. Suitable for higher level club use.
If you require any pitchside equipment that is not listed above, please don't hestitate to contact us on 01858 545789.
Read more on the sportsequip.co.uk blog