Pitchside Barriers, Fences & Surrounds
Economical barrier using Harrod UK's unique cost saving 'Turf Screw' system. Suitable for use at a wide range of venues and clubs.
Semi-permanent 2m high netting system, for use at football training grounds and academies.
Lightweight and portable 90m long temporary touchline spectator barrier.
Perimeter pole mounted ball stop netting systems.
Harrod UK's Crowd Protection Ball Stop System components, designed for pre-match warm ups.
Rebound barriers as supplied for the London 2012 Paralympics.
Harrod UK Pitchside Equipment
In addition to their more familiar ranges of goal posts and nets, Harrod UK also offer a range of pitchside equipment. If you require installation of perimeter netting systems or crowd barriers, please contact us for further information.
This selection of pitchside equipment has been split into five sub-sections:
- Spectator Barrier System - Quick, easy and economical Barrier System using the unique and clever cost saving Turf Screw. Semi-permanent 2m high netting system, for use at football training grounds and academies.
- Football Pitch Divider Netting System - Simple, semi-permanent 2m high netting system for use at football training grounds and training academies.
- Pitchside Barriers - Temporary crowd barriers, quick to erect and dismantle.
- Perimeter Pole Systems - Excellent for training grounds and shared pitches, nets can be lowered and raised as required to create an effective ball stop system.
- Crowd Protection Ball Stop Systems - Designed as a lightweight, temporary ball stop system that helps protect crowds from stray balls during pre-match warm ups. Suitable for higher level club use.
If you require any pitchside equipment that is not listed above, please don't hestitate to contact us on 01858 545789.