Hockey Shelters | Hockey Pitch Shelters
Whether you call them Players Dugouts, Pitch Shelters, Team Shelters, Officials Shelters, Players Benches, a Substitutes Bench or a Subs Bench, sportsequip.co.uk offer the largest range of Hockey Shelters in the UK. Our hockey shelters are suitable for all major British team sports including hockey and for siting on any natural grass, synthetic, artificial, sand filled or 3G pitch.
Whether you represent a top league or grass roots team, there is a hockey pitch shelter to suit your needs. Sizes range from a 2 man officials shelter - 1 metre wide to a 6 metres long shelter - which can seat up to 12 players. They come with bench seats or plastic bucket seats. There are steel shelters with flat angled roofs and aluminium shelters with rounded backs. These curved shelters either have clear, see-through perspex type Plexiglass backs and sides or cheaper, more flexible semi-opaque polycarbonate hollow chamber sheets.
For simplicity we have split our Hockey Team Shelters into two sub sections by size:
- Hockey Players Shelters - 1 to 3 metres long. Range of EU and British manufactured aluminium pitch shelters and players dugouts, subs benches, team shelters for school, club and league teams.
- Hockey Players Shelters - 4 to 6 metres long. Range of EU and British manufactured aluminium pitch shelters and players dugouts, subs benches, team shelters for school, club and league teams.
Why should you buy your Hockey Team Shelters or Hockey Dugouts from sportsequip.co.uk?
- sportsequip.co.uk are a leading online supplier of specialist capital hockey equipment to local authorities, clubs and schools in the UK.
- sportsequip.co.uk constantly assess the suppliers and product options available in the UK and Europe and pre-select only the best value and the best quality hockey players benches and shelters available.
- For our customers peace of mind we offer only aluminium hockey equipment and shelters from the best and most reputable aluminium manufacturers in Europe.
- We sell a comprehensive range of pitch shelters and sports ground equipment for hockey to suit all budgets and standards of play.
- All products are delivered direct to your door. FREE delivery within England, Wales and Southern Scotland
- We are members of the Sports and Play Construction Association (SAPCA).
'The Rules of the Game' published by St. Martins Press, describes Hockey as: 'a field game played by both men and women. Each team has 11 players, who use a stick with a hook which forms the head to hit the ball along the ground. The object of the game is to send the ball into the opponent's goal, and the team to score the greater number of goals wins.'
If you are looking for special or specific sports shelters or hockey equipment, telephone us now on 01858 545789.
Read more on the sportsequip.co.uk blog