Timber Fitness Trails (Round Log and Quarter Sawn)
sportsequip.co.uk are the UK's leading supplier and installer of treated round log adults timber fitness trails, or 'Green Gyms'. Designed for use by secondary school aged pupils, adults, cadets and the MOD we have installed many courses around the UK in parks and open spaces. References are available upon request.
In addition to our standard fitness trails for institutions, the army, MOD and supervised areas we also offer a range of more demanding "PT Trails" (physical training trails) in our separate PT Trail section.
Fitness trails are specialised pieces of adult outdoor exercise equipment and not upscaled childrens play equipment.
Our 'Downloads' section includes a range of technical support data sheets including individual exercise station CAD layout drawings, specifications and maintenance recommendations.
Within this section, you'll find information on the following:
- Installation Service - More information about our fitness trail installation services.
- Low level equipment for balance and co-ordination - i.e. balance boards, balance beams, burma bridges, stepping stones, wobble boards and twin crossovers.
- Low level lower body exercise equipment - i.e. multi exercise gym benches, inclined benches, sit up benches and platforms, log vaults and bunny hops.
- Upper body exercise equipment - i.e. horizontal ladders, monkey bars, overhead rings, parallel bars, tricep dips, arm stretches, chin ups and pull ups.
- Climbing and jumping equipment - i.e. gate climbs, run and leap, leap frogs, stride jumps, over and under hurdles, log stack and traverse walls.
Have a question?
If you're looking for fitness trail advice or help on trail signs please telephone us now on 01858 545789.
Read more on the sportsequip.co.uk blog