To fit a standard double landing pit 9m x 4m.
Please note: This product is custom made to order. Any other size is available and can be made to size upon request. Please contact our Sales Office with your pit dimensions for an individual quote.
This heavy duty, non-porous PVC Landing Pit Cover is designed to keep the sand in the landing pit in good condition.
Easy to move and store.
Standard PVC coated polyester cover is blue (as pictured). Image shows a single width pit cover..
Helps keep sand clean and ready for use.
Prevents animals digging and fouling in the sand.
Prevents leaves and grass clippings blowing in.
Help to reduce weed growth in the sand.
Keeps sand dryer.
Reduces loss of sand blown by wind.
Deters unauthorised use of sand pit.
Cover edges sleeved to take supplied weighted galvanised steel tubes.Please note:
This PVC Landing Pit Cover is not intended as a vandal resistant security cover. It is not anchored to the ground in any way and the weighted bars are not secured into the cover.
- PVC coated polyester cover.
- 6 x 5m long x 42.5mm o.d. galvanised steel weight tubes with plastic capped ends (for each end of the cover). Each 5 metre tube weighs 15kg.
- Level the sand in the landing pit.
- Unfold the PVC cover and position centrally over the pit.
- Slide the steel weight tubes into the edge sleeves of the cover.
- Slide the steel weight tubes from the edge sleeves of the pit cover and place in a safe position away from the landing pit.
- Fold the PVC cover or carefully pull the cover to one side to expose the landing pit.