All Football Goals listed by type rather than just size. Check further details carefully to see whether backirons, nets etc are included, or use the product links to add them to your order
Football nets for all standard types and sizes of football goals
Starter Packs - everything you need to equip your new football pitch
11-a-side football goals and nets suitable for both synthetic surfaces and natural grass. All goals conform to BS EN 748:2004
Junior sized 11-a-side football goals and nets for artificial and natural grass pitches. All goals conform to BS8462:2009 when properly installed and anchored
Steel & Aluminium 9 v 9 Goals and Nets 4.8m x 2.1m
7-a-side football goals & nets for all synthetic surfaces and natural grass pitches. All goals conform to BS8462:2009 when properly installed and anchored
Mini soccer goals and nets suitable for both synthetic and natural grass surfaces. All goals conform to BS8462:2009 when properly installed and anchored
3m x 2m freestanding & floor fixed aluminium Futsal goals & nets
4.8m (16') 5-a-side football goals and nets for all types of sports surface. All goals conform to BS8462:2009 when properly installed and anchored
3.6m (12') 5-a-side football goals and nets for artificial & natural turf pitches. All goals conform to BS8462:2009 when properly installed and anchored
Aluminium and steel 2.4m x 1.2m 5-a-side goals & nets
Various size UPVC Samba Football Goals complete with nets for both league and leisure use
Lynx & Cougar Supagoals and spares
Harrod UK football goal pegs, hooks, ties, clips, socket lids, security bolts, wheels & trolleys
Range of anchors for all types & sizes of freestanding football goals. Freestanding goals only comply to standards when correctly installed and anchored
Pitch dividers and pitch ball stop systems with netting mesh sizes from golf to rugby
Senior and junior sized combination football & rugby goals, backirons & nets
A selection of equipment specifically for football coaching, fitness & training
Spectator barriers & perimeter pole netting systems plus linesman's flags and football carry nets
An expanded range of Football Pitch Shelters from 2 man officials pitch shelters to full 12 man team dug outs
Football corner poles and flags - Single and two colour flags, plus flexible poles and freestanding bases
Football pitch line marking equipment for natural turf pitches
A wide range of heavy duty boot wipers and scrapers for Football Pitches
sportsequip.co.uk are proud to be a leading online specialist football club and football pitch equipment supplier in the UK. We always aim to be competitive on price.
We offer a large range of football equipment for natural and synthetic pitches in the UK. We have developed a number of specific product sections for:
- Senior Football Goals & Football Nets - Full size 11-a-side football posts (24' x 8') and a range of full size football nets.
- Junior Sized Football Goals & Junior Sized Football Nets - Junior size 11-a-side football posts (21' x 7') and a range of junior sized football nets to suit,
- Mini Soccer Goals & Mini Soccer Nets - 12' x 6' Mini Soccer posts and Mini Soccer nets.
- Freestanding Goalpost Anchors - A range of free standing football goal anchors and fixings, including 'handbag' weights to secure freestanding football goals to comply with health and safety requirements. For grass or synthetic pitches.
- 16' x 4' Five a side Goals & Nets - Largest size nets and posts for 5-a-side football.
- 12' x 4' Five a side Goals & Nets - The most popular size nets and posts for 5-a-side football.
- 16' x 6' Seven a side Goals & Nets - For the increasingly popular 7-a-side version of the beautiful game, nets and posts for synthetic and grass pitches.
- Samba Football Goals - Various single goals, pairs and sets of the best UPVC goals available online. Manufactured by BG Sports / Samba Sports.
- New Football Pitch Packs - Setting up a brand new football pitch? Buy a football kit for a senior or junior pitch. If you don't see what you want, please give us a call and we will put one together.
- Football Coaching and Training Aids - Diamond Football coaching and training equipment and other football aids.
- Synthetic Football Pitch Equipment - Made to measure artificial football pitch divider curtains, net and entrance matting for any synthetic pitch.
- Football Pitch Shelters - A range of EU and British manufactured aluminium football pitch shelters and players dugouts, subs benches, team shelters for schools, club and league teams.
- Football Pitch Corner Poles & Flags - Single and two-colour corner flags and corner poles for any grass or synthetic football pitch. Includes safer spring back poles. Huge choice of colours.
- Football Pitch Line Markers & Paints - Football pitch line markers and line marking paints, including transfer wheel markers and top selling Regaline paint for all football pitches.
- Football Boot Wipers - Full range of fixed and socketed Football pitch boot wipers and scrapers. Also a full range of accessories, spares and replacement brushes.
Why should you buy your Football Posts and Football Pitch Equipment from sportsequip.co.uk?
- sportsequip.co.uk are a leading online supplier of Football Goals, Football Nets and Football Ground equipment to clubs, schools and local authorities in the UK
- sportsequip.co.uk constantly trawl through the suppliers and product options available and pre select only the best value and the best quality capital Football equipment readily available in the UK today
- We aim to offer most Football equipment from stock wherever possible
- For our customers peace of mind we offer only equipment from the most reputable UK suppliers and UK manufacturers
- We sell a comprehensive range of Football goals, nets and grounds equipment to suit all budgets and standards of play
- All products are delivered direct to your door. FREE delivery within England, Wales and Southern Scotland
- We are long standing members of the Sports and Play Construction Association (SAPCA)
'The Rules of the Game' published by St. Martins Press, describes Association Football as 'a ball game played by two teams, each of 11 players. The object of the game is to put the ball into the opponent's goal, and the winning team is the one that scores the greater number of goals'
If you're looking for special or specific football equipment, please telephone us now on 01858 545789.
Read more on the sportsequip.co.uk blog