Cricket Cages, Nets & Cricket Netting
Nets sold by the metre; pegs and hooks. All the component parts required for new installations or refurbishments
Socketed cricket cages and systems, suitable for use in parks, schools and cricket clubs
Wheelaway and freestanding cricket cages, manufactured from either steel or aluminium
Folding, concertina cages - with ten year manufacturers guarantees
Modular cricket netting system - quick & easy to erect & dismantle. Ideal for temporary installations
Simple, easy to use cricket ball stop nets. Cost effective pole, guy rope and net systems.
Ref: CC100sportsequip.co.uk supply and install any size of new cage system throughout England and Wales. We can also refurbish existing cages, using identical or compatible compon ... more details
Cricket Practice Cages and Nets
sportsequip.co.uk can supply and install cricket cages and nets, surfaces and a range of cricket equipment suitable for club use. We frequently supply our cricket cages and netting to local authorities, schools, colleges, clubs and to private individuals with large gardens, often in conjunction with an artificial cricket surface.
In addition to our supply and installation service we have split our Cricket Cages / Nets section into five sub-sections:
- Freestanding Cricket Cages - Manufactured from steel or aluminium, a range of freestanding and wheelaway cricket cages, suitable for use in clubs and schools.
- Socketed Cricket Cages - Winch cricket net systems, designed for venues where grounds need to be well maintained and modular 'Parks' cricket cages that allow up to 6 batting lanes. Supply only or supply and installation service available on all socketed cricket cages.
- Concertina Cricket Cages - Range of folding or concertina cricket net systems, all manufactured in the UK by specialists Devon Malcolm Cricket. Supply only or supply and erection service available on all Concertina cricket cages. 10 year manufacturers warranty offered as standard.
- County Cricket Practice Nets - Features 2.7m high netting with sleeves that can easily be installed onto the uprights. The uprights themselves are installed at 10m intervals and are themselves inserted into the ground using the easily installed Turf Screw system.
- Cricket Cage Netting and Accessories - Replacement cricket cage netting, available per linear metre in either knotted or knotless netting styles. Ground pegs, hooks and netting clips are available that will work with the majority of cricket cages and cricket net systems on the market.
- Cricket Portanets - A low cost cricket net system that can act as ball stop or divider net. Easy to erect and dismantle. Can be used in conjunction with other Portanets to provide more configurations.
Have a question?
For replacement parts for an existing cricket cage or netting system, or if you have a question about any of the cricket cages on offer at sportsequip.co.uk, then please contact us on 01858 545789.