Timber Physical Training Trails
Physical Training Trail lifting and crawling equipment for supervised sites
PT trail climbing and agility equipment for supervised or secure sites
Customised signs for our range of PT Trails. Customised designs, illustrated instructional Exersigns™ & trail data boards
sportsequip offer a full installation service for all our PT Trail equipment, Exersigns™ & surfacing
Physical Fitness/Training Trails (Round Log and Radiata Pine)
sportsequip.co.uk are the UK's leading supplier and installer of specialist treated round log adults timber fitness and P.T. Trails, which are now being recognised as 'Outdoor Green Exercise Gyms'. Our physical training trails or "P.T. Trails" are a selection of more demanding exercise stations, almost assault courses, that have been risk assessed and are best sited in a secure or supervised area. Designed for use primarily in institutions by cadets and the MOD, we have installed many such assault courses around the UK - particularly for the army and armed forces.
Our P.T. Trails are designed to be used in conjunction with our standard fitness trail range.
Our web site downloads section includes a range of technical support data sheets including individual exercise station CAD layout drawings, specifications and maintenance recommendations.
At sportsequip.co.uk we treat physical training trails and fitness trails as specialised pieces of adult sports equipment and not just as upscaled pieces of children's play equipment.
Our physical training trail range is split into more easily manageable sub-sections:
- Installation Service - Additional information on our P.T. Trail installation services.
- Climbing Equipment - Rope climbs, net climb, net ladder climb and climbing walls.
- Lifting and Crawling Equipment - Beam lift, scramble net, rope crawl, tube crawl, tyre run, clean and jerk lift.
Why choose sportsequip.co.uk?
- We design, manufacture, supply and install specialist fitness trails and P.T. Trails for any environment.
- We adapt or customise our equipment to suit your requirements.
- We are members of Constructionline, CHAS and Fields in Trust.
- We operate within 300 miles of our bases in Leicestershire and Cambridgeshire.
- We manufacture and install a range of standard Fitness and P.T. Trail exercise stations in either 5" Home Grown, British round log or imported Radiata Pine timbers.
- We offer all our P.T. Trails on a supply only basis or with full installation.
- We have a range of standard station indicator signs and custom design bespoke trail data board signs.
- We offer a full range of surfacing options through our 'Compliant' range including full safer surfacing to European play standards.
- We use British home grown timbers from FSC managed and approved sources.
Have a question?
For advice and help on trim trails, assault courses, P.T. trails or trail signage please call us on 01858 545789.