Artificial Cricket Wickets | Cricket Surfaces | Cricket Carpets
As a leader UK supplier of specialist artificial cricket surfaces, we're often asked to quote for ECB approved systems. Our cricket systems are not ECB approved, simply because accreditation is too expensive. We prefer to offer our customers the same or very similar cricket carpets, shockpads and an installation service at a much lower price.
We offer a full supply and installation service for both new and replacement or refurbishment cricket wickets. We install full match wickets - usually 30 metres long and batting and bowling ends between 7 metres and 12 metres long, often in conjunction with a cricket cage. Non standard lengths of cricket carpet can however be manufactured to any non-standard length that is required. Please contact us for details.
In addition to outlining our cricket surfacing supply and installation service we have split our cricket surfaces section into four sub sections. These include all our brand name carpets - County Weave, Tufted Turf, Practice Turf and PVC Backed Practice Turf:
- 30m Cricket Match Wickets - Woven, Tufted and Needlepunch Match Wicket Carpets and Shock pads, including a roll up/roll down practice carpet.
- 9m Cricket Batting Ends - County Weave, Tufted Turf, Practice Turf, PVC Backed Practice Turf and Cellular Cricket Batting Ends all around 9 metres long, although any length can be supplied.
- 7m Cricket Bowling Ends - Any of our carpets and shock pads for cricket bowlers ends.
- Cricket Adhesives - If you are sticking one of our artificial cricket surfaces to concrete or tarmac then we have a glue for you.
- Flicx Cricket Wickets - Range of Flicx cricket wickets, suitable for coaching or match use. Flicx wickets can be left in-situ or rolled up when not in use. Available in junior, colts or senior sizes.
Why should you either buy your Artificial Grass Cricket Carpet sportsequip.co.uk or get a full cricket strip supplied and installed?
- sportsequip.co.uk are a leading online supplier of Non Turf Cricket Wickets, Artificial Cricket Wicket specialist installers to clubs and schools throughout England and Wales.
- Our cricket surfaces pages include links to a number of useful data sheets including a technical specifications, base construction and non turf carpet maintenance recommendations.
- For our customers peace of mind we offer only British manufactured cricket carpets and shockpads from the most reputable and reliable UK suppliers.
- We sell a range of Cricket equipment like cages and grounds equipment to suit all budgets.
- All products are delivered direct to your door. FREE delivery within England and Wales.
- We are members of the Sports and Play Construction Association, the UK's major trade association for sports surface installation.
'The Rules of the Game' published by St. Martins Press, describes Cricket as 'a ball game played by two teams of eleven players. It is played on a pitch with two wickets placed 22 yards apart. Each team bats (takes its innings) in turn. The object of the batting side is to make runs, while the bowling and fielding side tries to dismiss the batsmen. The winning side is the one that scores more runs.'
If you are looking for special or specific cricket equipment, please telephone us now on 01858 545789.
Read more on the sportsequip.co.uk blog